OuterHeart Trailer #1 OuterHeart Trailer #1

Damn this style, why you so good, my man?

Subterranean Losers Subterranean Losers

Honestly, the first 30 seconds made me feel I was watching a 20 minute episode of an awesome cartoon! Then the sudden end hit and I laughed :D
What's funny is you can imagine a whole series based on this concept and art. Feels like watching Sublo & Tangy, great work!

Mosh-Bit-Cartoons responds:

Yeah my original idea was to have a more long-form one-off cartoon. But instead I'm going to do a mini-series of quick one-gag bits. A lot of thought went into the concept so I'm glad you're picking up on that!

Ask Frigid Drift #3 Ask Frigid Drift #3

Haha :D

The Sword and the Fox The Sword and the Fox

Quick fix for your problem and the reason people are hating this- if it's a bug with simulatenously displaying text and playing sounds like you wrote, then disable that sound. Nothing to think about and maybe your vision for this game will suffer but at least people will be able to play the game.

Even normal text should be 30% faster.

It's really good, but please fix it quickly!

megadrivesonic responds:

I have been working at fixing this issue with the text being slow. an update should be live soon to fix this.

oQo oQo

Nice concept for a puzzle game. It gets interesting when you introduce mouse control. I hope you can find something nice in this idea. The puzzles here are pretty good!
To change:
- Player thing should move 30% faster
- Should catch these glowies immediately (not after a delay, this delay adds nothing)
- Come up with a different control scheme. Should use only 2 keyboard buttons (left, right). Or entirely mouse based. Maybe it always moves. Maybe it moves to the mouse. Maybe when you drag mouse it moves. Either way, 4 buttons is just an annoyance and the idea to switch between 4 buttons and mouse clicks is really poor. It fits FPSs, not "simple minimalist puzzle games"
Cool idea, needs work!

oQo responds:

Thanks!
We're gonna think a lot about the control scheme, it looks like nobody manages to get it right :/

Agree to Agree Agree to Agree

This is a Political Choose Your Own Adventure. Do you want to be insulted by an asshole liberal or by an asshole conservative? Validate your political views and make the other side look stupid TODAY!

I understand the message you were trying to convey. You did the opposite. Everyone's experience playing this game - "I was just saying my opinions mildly and this crazy ____ got triggered. The OTHER SIDE really is crazy, they need to sort their issues."
Games like these don't make the situation better, don't make people kinder and don't change people's minds. They only validate views. Beliefs are cemented.

Same fault with "We Become What We Behold". Everyone sees it as an accurate representation of the evil OTHER SIDE. Both sides agree the OTHER SIDE is evil so the game gets popular. You can already see a review below where an impressionable child feels like this speaks to him - "oh this is definitely about liberals".

I used to like these games when I was a teen, but you make the polarization in society worse with a game like this.

JackAstral responds:

it's just saying that no matter what your opinion is, people are going to get mad at you. no matter how reasonable it is - you can't win. both sides have gone crazy and toxic

-Sinking Feeling- -Sinking Feeling-

Good! Again!

Aurora Theory (Preview) Aurora Theory (Preview)

HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!

A Billion Stars Will Die Today A Billion Stars Will Die Today

Hey I really enjoy your style! It sounds so ambient. Just finished listening to your other music, it's all pretty awesome, good job! :D

Nice matching title btw :o

BeyondTheBeyond responds:

Thanks mate =)

Metalgrounds Metalgrounds

I love the shading, good job! :D

Anluka responds:

And I love you baby boy, I would check out your games but my pc died :'(

Newgrounds in Metroidvania Newgrounds in Metroidvania

That's so cool, I could spent so long just looking around and recognizing the guys :D

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I'm sure you remember these characters. The NG user I remember was Drunkmagikoopa back in the day. I Mockery was my childhood.