The Man Who Knew Everything The Man Who Knew Everything

Liked how much Twilight Zoney it was. Part one and two were interesting, good buildup, but sadly part three fizzled out. I was waiting for something interesting to happen and in the end nothing interesting happened. The twist with that expectation is an okay idea, but needs more setup and more tension, should make me actually surprised and should take me for a ride.

I enjoyed the art style and movement, just wished it was 15 seconds longer and didn't fizzle out by the end. Good effort!

OuterHeart Trailer #1 OuterHeart Trailer #1

Damn this style, why you so good, my man?

Subterranean Losers Subterranean Losers

Honestly, the first 30 seconds made me feel I was watching a 20 minute episode of an awesome cartoon! Then the sudden end hit and I laughed :D
What's funny is you can imagine a whole series based on this concept and art. Feels like watching Sublo & Tangy, great work!

Mosh-Bit-Cartoons responds:

Yeah my original idea was to have a more long-form one-off cartoon. But instead I'm going to do a mini-series of quick one-gag bits. A lot of thought went into the concept so I'm glad you're picking up on that!

Ask Frigid Drift #3 Ask Frigid Drift #3

Haha :D

Sad Ted and the Cemetery Sad Ted and the Cemetery

What really made this funny for me is how the jokes built these characters. Surprising. Everything is okay, what I would expect and then from nowhere BAM "like all the others". Really elevated this short! And bonus points for making me go "ha" when I read the tombstone in the background :D

Lindwurmsuppn Lindwurmsuppn

Crypt Shyfter 17: Ragnarok Crypt Shyfter 17: Ragnarok

Hahaha great work! :D

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Thank you! :)

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday

Wow, I didn't expect this animation to be so good! :o
Amazing job! :D